At Flintridge Dental Studio in La Cañada Flintridge, CA, our staff can provide a complete range of restorative dental care, as well as preventive maintenance, for all your family members. We take pride in helping our patients maintain a healthy and beautiful smile by providing excellent and personalized care in an advanced and modern facility. Some of the dental services we offer our patients include:
- Complete Checkups: Professional teeth cleanings are performed on all of our new and existing patients by our highly trained hygienist. The procedure involves scraping plaque from above and below the gum line. We offer our patients Digital X-rays, which is an alternative method to traditional x-rays in obtaining an accurate image of your teeth without the exposure to radiation. We use the SoPro Life Diagnostic Camera to detect early signs of decay and periodontal disease.
- Mouth Guards: Mouth guards are a crucial piece of equipment for anyone participating in an active sport. Guards protect your teeth from injury and are also used to relieve the habit of grinding and clenching your teeth (Bruxism). Night guards are an easy, non-invasive treatment for patients who clench and grind their teeth when sleeping and helps prevent tooth damage caused over time.
- Dentures: For our patients who have lost a tooth or are missing several teeth, our facility offers Denture Stabilization and Fixed Dentures. Stabilization or implant-supported dentures are a type of denture that is supported by and attached to implants. Fixed dentures lie under the gum line and are not visible in the mouth.
- Fillings: Our office specializes in treating decayed and damaged teeth with tooth-colored fillings that are made to match the color of your teeth for a more natural appearance.
- Crowns and Bridges: Crowns or caps replace the external portion of a damaged or missing tooth down to the gum line and are designed to create a better, more appealing appearance. Bridges close the gap between several missing teeth.
- Inlays and Onlays: Our office treats patients who have damage or decay in the structure of the tooth that may not be able to be treated with just a filling, but have enough of the natural tooth left to avoid the need of a crown. Using tooth colored porcelain or composite resin, Inlays repair the chewing surface of the tooth. Onlays considered indirect fillings, offer our patients a stronger, longer lasting repair for tooth decay or other structural damage.
- Sleep Apnea/Snoring: If you have been diagnosed with Sleep Apnea or chronic snoring, our office is trained to provide you with the relief you need so you can sleep soundly throughout the night.
- Fluoride Applications: Fluoride treatments are a safe and effective way of preventing tooth decay and maintaining excellent dental health in children and adults.
- Sealants: Sealants are a thin, plastic coating applied to the chewing surface of back teeth by sealing deep pits, creating a smooth, easy-to-clean surface.
For more information about our General Dentistry services, please call our facility at Flintridge Dental Studio by dialing (818) 330-3002 for an appointment.